Beach Plaza Amenities
Home to some of the country’s best golfing and unique boardwalk attractions, the Beach Plaza is located in charming Beach City on the East Coast of Maryland. The city has a rich shopping and dining culture, and the 2.5-mile boardwalk is sure to have something for everyone.
Located on the Boardwalk at 13th Street, Beach Plaza has easy access to a wide variety of dining, games, rides, water activities, sports, and shops. One of the 10 best boardwalks in the United States according to the National Geographic, it is home to amusement parks and miniature golf, as well as a casino. Ripley’s has a large presence on the boardwalk with their Mirror Maze and Candy Factory, as well as a Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
Water sports like parasailing, jet-skiing, and sport fishing can be enjoyed from one of the many rental companies along the waterfront, and families can enjoy some exercise at the Ocean Bowl Skate Park or the Downtown Recreation Complex. (Source)
Dining & Nightlife
Ocean City also offers a variety of world-class dining options and a vibrant night life. Enjoy some fantastic seafood at one of the two Phillips Seafood Restaurants; Crab House, the original establishment, or the Seafood House which features an all-you-can-eat buffet.
If you are looking for a break from the seafood, there are also some on-site dining options including:
- Adolfo’s Italian Restaurant
- Kelly’s (a casual bar and grill located on the boardwalk)
- My Nature (a local, organic, raw, and vegan option)
If you are looking for some entertainment after dinner, the Beach Plaza has that covered with a variety of casinos, bars, and other nightlife activities right along the boardwalk. (Source)
The Beach Plaza offers several lodging options, providing you with the perfect accommodations for 1-8 guests. There are four types of rooms available including:
- Standard: The most affordable option for our guests.
- Limited Ocean-View: An affordable room with a partial ocean view.
- Oceanfront: Right on the beach, these rooms offer the most spectacular views.
- Apartments: Complete with a living room, dining room, full kitchen, full bathroom, and 1-3 bedrooms, our apartments are available with a variety of views including Oceanfront.
Guests can also choose between boarding in the historic and charming main building, or a room on the picturesque courtyard adjacent to the boardwalk. The main house features a spacious porch perfect for relaxing and enjoying the view, and the sun. Many views allow for spectacular ocean views which are particularly awe-inspiring at sunrise and sunset. All of the rooms at The Beach Plaza feature the following amenities:
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Access to Adolfo’s Restaurant, a classic Italian restaurant located in the hotel
- On-site rentals including: Bikes, Boogie boards, Beach umbrellas, Lawn chairs
This premier location is a great choice for your next seaside escape, with a great selection of family-friendly activities, amusement park rides, restaurants, and shops. For the single traveller, or parents needing a break from kids, the nightlife is second to none!
For more information on the Beach Plaza accommodations and the amazing boardwalk amenities, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 410.289.9121, or in the comments section below!